Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Birthday Party!


A present from on of Tim's friends - Belgian Beers
Today was Tim's 27th birthday, and we had a party in our 179 sq. foot apartment. Originally, it was just going to be about 10 people, but word got out and there were a lot more than that. 


Some people came and went, but I think that at the peak, there were over 20 people here at the same time. Whew! In order to make space, we turned the bed on it's side and pushed it against the wall...

See the bed against the wall?


...moved a wooden chest over to the table for seating, borrowed chairs, and had people stand around.



The birthday boy cooked delicious Currywurst for everyone, and there was much merryment had.


At 1 in the morning, it kinda died down, and people left. We were too tired to clean (and too tired to notice how dirty it was!) When we woke up in the morning, it was like looking at a post-apocolyptic war zone. I wish I had a picture, but all I have is a picture of the leftover bottles! (Total alcohol damage: 24L). It was totally worth it.

This is only some of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment