The last few days have been spent exploring and relaxing. On Thursday, we went to the Uni to start our “Wisa” (a.k.a. Visa) paperwork, and on Friday we went to get Tim's State Insurance set up, and we also did some sightseeing. On Saturday, we walked from our house to Switzerland (about 3 miles). We didn't have our passports, so we didn't go in, and we didn't stay in the City very long because it was the day of a city-wide Seenachtfest, and downtown was crowded. Instead, we bought groceries and got Döner for dinner. Yum. Today, we visited a nice Baptist church that is right down the street from our apartment. We listened to the whole sermon in German. Tim understood it mostly, and I understood at least a few sentences! Everyone was really nice to us, and we had fun talking to people and drinking coffee after the service. That's about it for now!
Here is a picture of the sunrise from our window.
And these are some pictures from the cathedral in Altstadt (Old Town)
Thanks Bekah for posting. I so look forward to your post's (I check every morning). Have fun and enjoy!
ReplyDelete